The Village of Hilton has two parks, a fitness trail, a 5 mile bike route and a Lodge that can be rented for special events.
- Village Park - located just off West Avenue (Rte. 18), was purchased in 1980 from the Jennejahn family. The park is 50 acres.
- Salmon Creek Park - constructed off East Avenue under a community development grant of $52,500 plus $36,000 from Village funds for a total of $89,000. Salmon Creek Park has a canoe launch, a handicap accessible shelter, grills and picnic area. Salmon Creek runs through both parks.
- Jennejahn Lodge - Located in Village Park at the rear of Hilton Quest School. Information on Lodge Rental.
- The Bike Route - starts on Lake Avenue at the intersection of Railroad Avenue. Just follow the signs from there!
- The Fitness Trail - runs along the west property line of the Village Elementary and Merton Williams Schools.
NO weapons - NO horseback riding
NO dumping - NO swimming
Fires in grills only - Registered vehicles on roads only
SPEED LIMIT 10 MPH